Monday 28 December 2009

New Year's Games

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in ages... I hope to put some new stuff up in the near future, just wanted to put a quick post up in the meantime.

I went a little mad in the Steam Sale and managed to buy enough games to keep me entertained up until about April 2010. I only (only! ha) spent around £70, but got some games I'm really looking forward to playing.

In particular it'll be really good to get Left 4 Dead 2 up and running, I know a load of people I know have already got it, so it'll be good to get some multiplayer gaming up and running (I even bought a headset to play it with!). Also, I'd love to go back and play a bit of X-COM, the first two especially: Terror from the Deep is, without a doubt, the scariest turn-based strategy game I've ever played.

Anyway, here's a full list of what I got:

  • Penumbra Collectors Pack
  • Call of Cthulhu
  • AI War: Fleet Command
  • Dead Space
  • Audiosurf
  • X-Com Complete Pack
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
  • Rogue Trooper
  • Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
  • Rome: Total War Gold

I also got Dragon Age: Origins for Christmas, and I'm still playing a few games of Blood Bowl, especially now I have a couple of friends with the game (and one especially with a new PC!). I hope to post up some match reports in the future once we get a league going, something I saw done well over at Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

I hope everyone has had a happy festive season and is looking forward to some game-filled antics in the new year!

EDIT: Also, some new photos I took on Boxing Day with my Dad's new camera. I'm going to have to start saving up...

No comments:

Post a Comment